DescriptionThe Dr. Heater DR-968 is a portable heater for rooms up to 1000 sq. ft. The heater uses two types of heating elements: 1 Quartz infrared heating element for fast immediate heat and 1 PTC element to maintain temperatures with low power use. An electronic thermostat lets you set the temperature between 65F - 86F. The wooden outer case is safe to touch and safe around children and pets. A remote control is included. The DR-968 is covered by a 3 year parts and labor warranty from Dr. Heater.
- Brand: Dr. Heater
- Condition: New
- Type: Infrared Heater
- Weight: 19.5 lbs.
- Max Room Size: 1000 Sq. Ft.
- Heat Rating: 5200 BTU
- Thermostat: Electronic
- Temp. Range: 65-86F
- Case Type: Wooden
- Remote: Yes
- Cord: 6 foot 3-prong grounded
- Power requirements: 120V 3-prong dedicated outlet
- Timer: 1 to 12 hour programmable shut-offf
- Adjustable Setting: 2 Heat Power Levels
- Number of Heating Elements: 1 quartz heating element and 1 PTC heating element
- ETL Listed: Yes
- Warranty: 3 Year Parts and Labor Warranty from Dr. Heater
Buyer's GuidePTC (Positive Temperature Coefficient) is a ceramic-based heating element. PTC heating elements are also used in some hair dryers. The performance is similar to quartz infrared heaters. PTC elements do not dry out the air like quartz bulbs, but the heat feels the same. Quartz bulbs have size limits while PTC elements come in different sizes. That is why some heaters with one larger PTC element will have the same performance as a heater with multiple Quartz elements.
Dimensions16H x 13W x 14D inches
Question & Answer
There are no entries.