DescriptionThe BackUp Back Pack Vacuum Cleaner combines the power of a canister with the convenience and mobility of a backpack. For years the restaurant, office, and other commercial industries have been taking advantage of this innovative approach to cleaning. Finally, you can bring commercial quality cleaning home. The Back Up was created for an easier way to clean and move about in residences. If you have ever lugged an upright or canister around furniture or up stairs, you know how difficult vacuuming your home can be. Not anymore. Now you can literally wear your vacuum. Once placed on your back, the BackUp padded harness adjusts to perfectly fit your body. The backpack design reduces lower back strain by allowing users to stand upright and freely move up stairs, around corners, and room to room, without dragging the weight behind or in front of you.
- Brand: Gruene
- Condition: New
- Type: BackPack
- UPC: 094922395412
- Motor Size: 800 Watt
- Filtration: HEPA
- Total Weight: 7.5 lbs
- Cord Length: 21 ft
- Cord Rewind: No
- Hose Length: Stretch Hose
- Attachments Included: Yes
- Bare Floor Cleaning: Yes
- Bags: Option for Paper or Reuseable Bag
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- The extension wands combine to give users 6 feet of reach.
- The Turbo Hand Tool is perfect for lifting pet hair off sofas and beds. The Turbo Hand Tool’s spinning Pet Hair Picker is activated by the vacuums suction, as it spins it sweeps pet hair and other debris into the vacuum leaving nothing but clean surfaces behind.
- The Floor Turbo Tool also uses the sweeping action of a rotating brush. This tool’s size makes it ideal for cleaning large area rugs or carpets.
- The dusting tool completely removes dust and particles for a cleaner, healthier home. This tool is great for car dashboards, book shelves, fans, blinds, and other delicate surfaces.
- The Bare Floor Tool is ideal for all of your hard flooring needs. The horse hair bristles trap dirt and other materials making quick work of all your sweeping needs with no bending, no dustpans, and virtually no hassle at all.
- The Upholstery tool is the easiest way to touch up the fabric surfaces in your home; perfect for curtains, couches, fabric covered chairs, and car upholstery.
- The Combo Crevice tool can be used with or without small brush bristles. When not in use, the attached brush bristles simply rotates out of the way. The Combo Crevice tool works wonders along carpet/baseboard edges, in furniture creases, and in all those hard to reach places in your home
Question & Answer
There are no entries.